SparkPeople Cookbook SNEAK PEEK: Slow-Cooker Salsa Chicken shared by DomesticDork
Course: Main Course
Cuisine: Crock Pot
Serves 8 originally 8 servings
- 2 pounds (32 ounces) chicken breasts boneless and skinless
- 1 cup salsa homemade or purchased
- 1 cup petite diced canned tomatoes (choose low-sodium)
- 2 tablespoons Taco Seasoning
- 1 cup onions diced fine
- 1/2 cup celery diced fine
- 1/2 cup carrots shredded
- 3 tablespoons sour cream reduced fat
- 8 Tortillas
Visit recipes.sparkpeople.com for directions.
Eating at Home Should be Easier.
Plan to Eat makes it simple and effective.